Assisted Living in Azle Texas
What is Assisted Living?
Maybe you heard about Assisted Living but you were not sure if it would benefit you or your loved one. Assisted Living is peace of mind. It provides individuals with assistance in day-to-day matters (cooking, cleaning, transportation, etc.) that can become difficult. At Eagle Crest Villa, a caring staff enhances Assisted Living with programs that foster independence, dignity, and wellness in a luxurious home atmosphere.
What does Eagle Crest Villa Assisted Living Include?
- Private apartments with attendants available 24/7
- 3 Delicious home-cooked meals daily
- Medication Supervision
- Community Calendar with Social and Recreational Activities
- Transportation for Planned Activities & Medical Appointments
- Housekeeping and Linen Services
- On-Site Beauty and Barber Shop
- Exercise Room
- Apartment Maintenance
- 24-Hour Staff
- On-site Laundry Facility
- Individualized Service Plan Set Up by a Licensed Nurse
Is Assisted Living Right for Me or a Loved One?
At Eagle Crest Villa, we understand each resident has their own hobbies and interests - meaning life at Eagle Crest Villa Community might look a little different for each person. No matter how you choose to spend your day here at Eagle Crest Villa, Assisted Living will give you the ability to spend your time doing the things you love most. Here are some of the most common reasons people chose Assisted Living:
- Assisted living communities have staff members on-site and available at all times. Each resident will receive an emergency pendant that is monitored 24/7 so you have peace of mind knowing help is always nearby if needed.
- Eagle Crest Villa was built with YOU in mind. Every facility is accessible and easy to navigate. Take a look at our Accommodations page for more information on the accessibility of our villa.
- Social Life
- We have events almost daily for our residents to meet their neighbors. Enjoy our courtyards, activity room, and community calendar with other residents.
- Daily Task Management
- Assisted living takes care of all the little things. Our staff helps with cooking, cleaning, transportation, and more. Don't sweat the small stuff - enjoy more leisure time and let us take care of daily tasks.
What is the Difference Between Assisted and Independent Living?
We offer both Assisted Living and Independent Living at Eagle Crest Villa. Assisted Living provides support in daily tasks, focused attention on medications, and comes with an individualized service plan. Independent Living does not have the same focus on providing assistance in daily tasks - however, our 24-hour staff is available at all times for all residents. Our Independent Living provides freedom from home upkeep and allows residents more time to socialize. Please contact us if you have more questions regarding the difference between Assisted Living and Independent Living.
Local Attractions in Azle, Texas
Eagle Crest Villa is located in Azle, Texas - right outside of Fort Worth. There are many local attractions that assisted living residents are able to visit with transportation provided through the Villa for planned activities. These are also great places for visiting families to enjoy with their loved ones.