Comfort & Leisure
Eagle Crest Villa is designed around two large interior courtyards. Residents can enjoy the beautiful landscaping while resting under an old fashioned gazebo or stretching their legs on a walk throughout both courtyards. Along the exterior grounds, there is also an extended walking path that creates the perfect place for a quiet stroll with friends or loved ones.
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Private Dining Room
- Activity Room
- Exercise Room
- Medication Supervision - Medications are supervised by Personal Care Attendants under the direction of a licensed nurse who follows physician’s orders.
- Meals - Residents are treated to 3 deliciously prepared meals daily. Snacks, coffee, and tea are provided throughout the day as well. From our menu selections, residents can choose from a variety of well-balanced meals designed for senior nutrition. As a special treat, a fresh fruit bar is available for residents at breakfast, lunch and dinner. For lunch and dinner a fresh salad bar is available. A licensed dietician is available to residents with special dietary needs.
- Transportation - Is provided to scheduled appointments in the Azle and Fort Worth area in addition to planned weekly shopping trips.
- Personalized Care - An individualized plan of care is developed by our nurse and is carried out by well-trained Personal Care Attendants.
- 24 hour Supervision - Personal Care Attendants are available 24 hours a day for your peace of mind. Residents are given a lightweight emergency pendant that, when activated, alerts the staff.
- Housekeeping and Laundry - Weekly housekeeping and flat linen laundering is included in basic monthly rent. An on-site laundry facility is available for personal laundry.
- Home Health Services - A licensed nurse can help coordinate home health services such as: Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Physical Therapy, as ordered by your physician. Residents may qualify to receive Medicare Part A and B to help with these services.